Thursday, October 20, 2016


Saturday, October 22, 2016
1 pm WATER TOWER PARK, 
820 N. Michigan Ave.
21st Annual National Day of Protest to Stop Police Brutality,  Repression and the Criminalization of a Generation
Call from Gloria Pinex--Mother of Darius Pinex Murdered by Chicago Police January 2011:

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired of

Murder by Police,  
Strung Out On Drugs,  
Trumped (on), Stomped (on), 
Framed,  Being Controlled,  
Seeing Our Babies Dying to This System,  No More Telling Us Who to Vote For

For the last 5 years I have struggled with my son’s death by police. Darius was murdered by the CPD. I have had a long fight for justice for me and my family. As I fought I learned no police officer will face any time in jail because they are protected by this system.

The reason I am standing up and calling on you to join me is because this has to stop! There are far more innocent people being murdered out here on these streets and around the country by cops. The system has no future for us. We need a change. 1134 people were killed by police last year alone. 

Enough is Enough! They killing us every day. 
So I ask you, “Which side are you on?” 

BE THERE!
 Saturday, October 22, 1 pm WATER TOWER PARK, 820 N. Michigan Ave.

No comments:

Like us on Facebook